Below is an overview of 3CX, the open standards based software phone system for Windows. Links have been provided to download a free version.To view related postings, visit: http://www.voipsuperstore.com/support/category/3cx/.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX /PABX. IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits:
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- A software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Employees can move offices without requiring any changes in the wiring or IP PBX configuration
- Choose from the many SIP based hardware phones instead of getting locked in with one vendor
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VOIP providers.
For product information or to purchase, visit our 3CX product page.
To download a free version, visit http://www.3cx.com/